– by Kenneth Knapman
January 28th, 2018
- That Health and Education are key Necessities in the modern categories of social programmes (and there are other necessities).
- That they are governed by the ensemble of human relations.
- That there is a necessity of an ideological Authority and for an actual Authority of civil society (and then human society) over health, which are both relative.
- Settling scores with the old philosophic conscience means asserting the new, that is a new synthesis out of Private and National health models.
- That the new synthesis is assertion of the concept of Universality, ‘Universal Systems of Health and Education’.
- That the hinge is the struggle of relations to establish Health and Education guarantees as Rights and not Privileges – the Rights of all.